Register of Consultants
Join our Register of Consultants for dispute resolution job opportunities, networking events, seminars, information and many more opportunities within the field.
Mutual Mediations has established an expert panel of mediators and dispute resolution practitioners, drawn from a variety of professional and business backgrounds.
Benefits of membership
By joining our Register of Consultants you can:
- further your career and professional prospects, status and opportunities;
- opportunities for nomination as a mediator as part of Mutual Mediations facilitation service
- participate, in a multi-disciplinary setting, in activities designed to improve and update your practice skills;
- professional development programs including workshops, training courses, conferences and seminars
- keep up to date with current developments and issues in the field;
- participate in professional fellowship and make relevant contacts;
- opportunities to participate in mentor / skill development schemes
- create opportunities for referrals to you as a registered mediator, dispute resolution practitioner, expert or in a related field of practice.
- the opportunity to be placed on specialist panels managed by Mutual Mediations on behalf of other organisations
- networking with other mediators/persons involved in the mediation and ADR industry
- discounts on some other courses, seminars and events as negotiated by Mutual Mediations (such as the National Mediation Conference 2005, Conferences and events)
- representation of views on significant ADR issues.
Mediators and dispute resolution practitioners should be accredited by mediation training organisations approved by Mutual Mediations. All dispute resolution practitioners must have qualifications in their relevant field of expertise.
There is an annual joining fee of $220 (inclusive of GST) for all mediators and dispute resolution practitioners joining our panel. Solicitors and accountants practices which have nominated more than one mediator to our panel are required to pay an additional annual administration fee of $220 (inclusive of GST).
Download an application form.
View our principal mediator profiles »